From now on, I will be posting names from the bottom of the pot – the names that didn’t make it into the top 1000 in 2015, but still registered some use in America! I will post once a week, alternating between the girls’ and boys’ names. Before the new data came out, I posted some of the bottom names from 2014. This is a new set!
This week’s set includes names that were given to between 200 and 266 baby girls in the U.S. last year. Here you’ll find an eclectic mix of classic and modern names!
- 260-266: Mollie, Aadhya, Mattie, Mavis, Mercy, Antonia, India, Miley, Raylee, Antonella, Regan, Robin
- 250-259: Cambria, Devyn, Diamond, Diya, Poppy, Anais, Anniston, Ellery, Addalyn, Charleston, Robyn
- 240-249: Temperance, Belle, Chandler, Shannon, Araceli, Taryn, Carina, Promise, Ayanna, Sonia, August, Etta, Ramona, Treasure, Louise, Vada, Vivien
- 230-239: Renee, Patience, Mercedes, Sailor, Honesty, Magdalena, Marian, Maylee, Scout, Maxine, Reign, Kourtney
- 220-229: Taraji, Opal, Jubilee, Tess, Addie, Adela, Fallon, Itzayana, Adalee, Campbell, Rosalyn, Adilene, Sally, Sherlyn, Whitley, Bree, Maisy, Xiomara
- 210-219: Calliope, Royalty, Gracyn, Sunny, Baylor, Elodie, Novalee, Davina, Florence, Marlene, Selene, Karma, Cecily, Sylvie, Winnie
- 200-209: Annalise, Beatrix, Theresa, Malayah, Noel, Ailani, Ezra, Stacy, Leela, Giada, Raya, Seraphina, Violette, Charity, Geneva, Bexley, Elayna
What do you think of these?