Once again, we’re examining names currently in use that weren’t popular enough to be in the American top 1000 in 2015. This week’s set contains some of the names given to between 120 and 149 baby girls last year, according to the Social Security Administration’s extended data. Stay tuned – Part 6 (boys’ names) next week!
- 145-149: Pepper, Ayah, Queen, Yvette, Elana, Gwenyth, Marion, Quincy, Anjali, Eunice, Indie, Jersey, Rosalind
- 140-144: Malina, Sapphire, Korra, Constance, Imogen, Kamora, Keilani, Prisha, Alanis, Lucinda, Mariela, Ziva
- 135-139: Calla, Symphony, Cosette, Freyja, Rosalia, Presleigh, Unique, Hillary, Zora, Jude
- 130-134: Dominique, Serafina, Akshara, Chevelle, Lori, Rosemarie, Zaynab, Hartley, Wilhelmina, Arabelle, Jaya, Annistyn, Lenora, Martina, Zadie
- 125-129: Althea, Ariane, Avril, Inara, Oona, Precious, Abrianna, Ariadna, Georgina, Geraldine, Marceline, Zia, Halo, Letty, Melia, Renesmee, Zola, Julietta, Nicolette, Carrie, Miabella
- 120-124: Amethyst, Anaiah, Salome, Yamilet, Cambrie, Elliette, Baila, Chyna, Honor, Keren, Lorraine, Yulissa, Gillian, Jamiya, Kirsten, Waverly, Zinnia
What do you think of these names?