Hi everyone! I realize I haven’t written one of these posts in a couple of weeks. Luckily there are so many names here that I think they cover the gap!
Here are some of the names given to American baby girls in 2015, according to extended data from the Social Security Administration. The following first names are quite rare, and were only used between 23 and 26 times.
- 26: Adilee, Alexiana, Alvina, Amiliana, Atziri, Aubreyanna, Augustine, Baylei, Callahan, Celestina, Christabel, Dianne, Ellasyn, Era, Faustina, Florencia, Freedom, Genesys, Gertrude, Gypsy, Hartlee, Ione, Irlanda, Jenicka, July, Kaori, Kassia, Katara, Kerry, Loreal, Lucienne, Madigan, Mathilde, Medina, Nevada, Nizhoni, Odalis, Quetzaly, Ravenna, Rona, Rue, Sunday, Svetlana, Zuzanna
- 25: Amerika, Anjolaoluwa, Apollonia, Arbor, Barrett, Bea, Cady, Charm, Chiamaka, Daija, Darcie, Elizaveta, Fanta, Fay, Fia, Galilee, Jerrica, Jerzey, Kahlani, Keniyah, Lisandra, Maelani, Milagro, Nixie, Nona, Oliviana, Quinlan, Seraphine, Sigrid, Siri, Twyla, Xia, Yuritzi, Zephyr
- 24: Aamina, Adabelle, Adama, Alyric, Angelic, Bethlehem, Breeze, Brixton, Catalia, Cylie, Dulcemaria, Eevee, Evaline, Jezebel, Joanie, Kaavya, Lee, Mairead, Maison, Malania, Margeaux, Mattea, Maybree, Nakiya, Richelle, Sagan, Teal, Verona, Wanda, Winslow, Zaryiah
- 23: Afia, Aiko, Ameliana, Amorette, Ashby, Avaline, Ayumi, Basma, Blessin, Bruchy, Ceanna, Eleena, Evaluna, Finnleigh, Infinity, Jadzia, Kashmir, Kynedi, Legaci, Lielle, Maimouna, Maryalice, Max, Merari, Mulan, Oceana, Rhythm, Shaindel, Sophiah, Trudy, Xandria, Zaire, Zen, Zowie
What do you think of these names? I think my personal favorites are Celestina, Florencia, and Gertrude!
The previous five posts in this series:
- Below the Top 1000, Part 22 (Boys)
- Below the Top 1000, Part 21 (Girls)
- Below the Top 1000, Part 20 (Boys)
- Below the Top 1000, Part 19 (Girls)
- Below the Top 1000, Part 18 (Boys)